How To Go From Uninspired To Motivated In Just 3 Steps
"Darn *&^%! I am so uninspired and unmotivated."
"How do I motivate myself each and every morning?"
"I'm living life so uninspired. I need to make a change today."
"My life is totally freakin' boring. What can I do?"
Whether you are trying to lose 20 pounds or land a dream job, your motivation can make all the difference in the world between your success and failure.
If you find yourself completely uninspired and searching for motivation under every rock, follow these 3 steps to build up a powerhouse of motivation within you that will steamroll anything in your path.
Find motivation from those around you.
The world is filled with those who could have made it, yet didn't for any number of reasons. It is also filled with many successful people who are motivating themselves each day to reach higher and achieve more.
The great news is that you can draw lots of motivation from both types of people. Those who haven't achieved much can serve as reminder of where you probably don't want to be and why you're working so hard to reach success.
- People that are enjoying great amounts of success can give you a concrete vision of where you can one day be.
- In addition, seeing others like you becoming successful reinforces the idea that it is indeed possible to turn your own dream into a reality.
- If others can be successful, then why can't you? Rather than coming up with reasons why you can't reach success, focus on discovering all the reasons why you can!
Stay focused on the purpose.
If you're training to run a marathon, you'll probably wind up spending significant amounts of time running every day. If you're waking up every morning and subjecting your body to intense levels of physical exertion with no meaning behind it, you'll be more likely to lose interest.
- A major part of being successful is reminding yourself why you're doing all these preparations.
- When you remember your "why," you'll devote more focused energy into your preparation to achieve outstanding results.
- It's important to stay centered on the reason you're doing something, and if you're unable to come up with a reason, perhaps you should be doing something else.
Believe in yourself.
When you're in the trenches, working hard each day to grind your way to victory, it can be easy to question yourself and your abilities.
Stay positive and have faith in your skills and hard work. Otherwise you'll be planting a seed of doubt in everything that you do.
- Remaining positive can be a challenge, yet part of the entire idea of having faith in yourself has much to do with continuing to move forward even when you're not clear where your steps will take you.
- This means that, even if you're not sure exactly how you're going to achieve your goal, you can still take steps towards that goal, knowing in your heart that you'll successfully cross any bridges once they present themselves.
Follow these 3 steps each and every day and soon you'll find that motivation comes naturally to you.
Your prior lackluster efforts will be a thing of the past as you boldly go forward into your shining future of success!
Motivate yourself and solve your problem, click here.