How To Match Your Words To Your Actions
Actions really do speak louder than words. I ensure that what I say corresponds with what I do.
I take my promises seriously. I graciously decline obligations that I am unable to fulfill. When I make a commitment, I follow through.
I think before I speak. Giving myself time to reflect helps me to become more responsible and considerate. I take into account my true feelings and the impact that my words have on others.
“I investigate any conflicts that arise between the way I speak and the way I act. I evaluate my track record.”
Mistakes are bound to happen, but I always look for ways to better myself. I learn from my lapses and do better next time.
I earn the trust of others when I live up to my promises.
I take satisfaction in knowing that I am living according to my values. Everything I say becomes more beautiful and meaningful when my actions mirror my words. When I say I value my home, people can see how neat and orderly it is. When I tell someone I love them, they can see the time and effort I invest in our relationship.
Today, I pay attention to what comes out of my mouth. I am committed to being true to my word.
- How do I feel when I fulfill the promises that I make?
- What are some additional methods that would help me to think before speaking?
- Why is it important for me to be trustworthy?
- "How do I learn to think before I speak?"
- "I made a huge blunder again by blurting out what I didn't mean."
- "Am I living a harder life than I should by being inconsistent?"
- "How do I overcome my foot in mouth disease?"
Match your words & actions and solve your problem, click here.