How To Live A Debt Free Life Super Fast
"I want my debt gone. How do I start NOW?"
"Debt, debt, debt. How do I make it go away?"
"If one more bill collector calls, I'm going to go completely crazy. What do I do?"
"Is there any magic trick to making my debt go away?"
These days everyone is looking for ways to reduce debt and save money.
It is possible to wipe out your existing debt and learn how to live your life within your means. I did it and so can you.
Here are 5 tips that will help you on your way to debt free living:
Stop using your credit cards.
One of the leading factors in the current economic crisis is people buying things on credit they cannot afford.
STOP LIVING ABOVE YOUR MEANS!!!
The next thing you know, you find yourself unable to do anything more than make minimum monthly payments.
- Minimum payments will keep you in debt because every month interest continues to accrue on your original balance. A $1,000 balance on a typical credit card can take 22 years to pay off if you make only the minimum monthly payments!
- Don't fall into the trap of credit card debt. Instead, avoid the hassle and expense by paying cash for the things you buy. If you want a big-ticket item, save the cash before you make the purchase. Only buy when you can afford to pay for the item in full before you bring it home.
Buy luxury items with cash.
We all have extras and luxuries we want, but using credit to get them is a dangerous path to take. You'll get much greater enjoyment from the extras in your life when you pay cash, rather than ongoing monthly payments.
- Nothing takes the excitement out of a new toy or nice vacation more than the large payments that strain your budget month after month.
Create a realistic budget that includes debt repayment.
The first step in gaining control over your debt is creating a workable budget. Rather than stifling you, a budget can bring you freedom! You'll know where your money goes and you'll set a spending plan so you can continue buying the most important things in your life.
- Your budget should take into consideration all facets of your lifestyle, including housing, food and household items, utilities, savings, recreation and debt repayment.
- If your budget doesn't include room for debt repayment, there will never be enough money to pay off your debt. Take control of your financial reality by working with a realistic budget every month. Before long, you'll see your debt diminishing while your savings grow.
Seek the help of a professional credit counselor, accountant or financial planner.
The best way to be sure you're making sound financial decisions is to seek out the help of a financial professional.
- Credit counselors, financial planners and accountants are experts in the areas of savings, debt repayment, investments and tax deductions. Implement each of these areas into your finances to eliminate financial strain and secure a stable financial future.
Negotiate better rates with the banks or credit card companies.
Many people assume they have no choice but to accept the interest and finance rates offered by their banks and credit card companies, but that isn't always the case!
- Talk to the people at your financial institutions. You may be surprised at how willing they are to budge.
- If your credit is in good shape or you've made steady, progressive strides to improve it, you may be able to get lower interest rates on your debts.
- You might also receive higher interest rates on your savings, giving you a double shot at eliminating your debt entirely and moving forward with your finances in a positive direction.
You can eliminate your debt. These five steps will point you in the right direction and get you started on a new path to financial freedom and prosperity.
Read this statement aloud and please memorize it:
“Banks and credit card companies used to lend you money so you would pay it back. Now they lend you money so you can't pay it back.”
Do what's in YOUR best interest!
You're just a number in their database. They don't give a damn about you.
Get some sound, rational advice and move forward with a reasonable plan of action.
Start your path to a debt free life today!
Live a debt free life and solve your problem, click here.