How To Strive To Be Better, Do More and Feel Happier
I avoid comparing myself to others. Everyone has different strengths and challenges. I choose to base my happiness and sense of self-worth on my own personal achievements. I am focused on my progress in life. This is something that I can control.
I am free of the need to have the approval of others. I feel accomplished when I see progress in my own life's journey. I find happiness in moving forward toward my goals.
My happiness is untarnished by the accomplishments and opinions of others.
“I look for progress in my own life, and when I see it, I feel happy. I am happy whenever I am striving to better my life and myself.”
I love managing my happiness in this way. I have total control over how much happiness I experience in my life. I determine the level of happiness I desire.
When I find myself feeling down, I often find that I am unhappy about something that is out of my control. I remember that I can change my feelings of unhappiness quickly and easily. I feel powerful when I manage my own emotions.
Today, I am working toward bigger and better accomplishments. I am happier than I have ever been. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments.
- What are my current goals?
- Would I be happy about accomplishing those goals, even if no one else ever knew about my success?
- How does my life look now compared to three months ago?
- "How can I be all I can be?"
- "I want to be better and live a more happy life than I am."
- "I know I can be more and do more, but I don't know where to start."
- "I need to get out of the house and make more of myself. I'm stuck."
Feel happier, accomplish more and solve your problem, click here.