How To Help Someone Who Is Emotionally Broken
I understand what it means to feel emotionally broken. Due to my own experiences, I am able to be empathic towards others who are facing this sadness. My hand and heart are ready and willing to help those undergoing emotionally painful situations.
“I stand firm in my support of people
who need emotional and spiritual
healing and assistance.”
I know that the loss of a loved one is enough to make those left behind feel unwilling to continue living. When I encounter those who are facing such situations, I immediately recognize the need to get involved and try to pull them out of the darkness.
In cases where people feel worthless and unimportant, it is my duty to uplift and encourage them. I urge them to make use of the life given to them in honor of the Creator's purpose for them on Earth.
Today, I continue to be a helper to those in need, especially those fighting emotional battles. I understand how easy it is to let negative emotions control other aspects of existence, so I make every effort to help in the healing process.
I believe I am here to support others around me.
- When others seem to refuse my help, am I discouraged or do I still try to assist?
- What are the feelings I encounter when it doesn't seem like my extended hand is yielding any positive results?
- Do I willingly accept hands of help when my emotions are taking over?
- "How do I help someone who is emotionally in desperate need?"
- "I don't know how to properly help a friend in need."
- "A member of my family is emotionally at a breaking point. What can I do?"
- "I'm beyond frustrated. How can I be of more help to my friend?"
Heal someone who is emotionally broken and solve your problem, click here.