How To Make Time For Rejuvenation and Renewal
Renewal is an important part of my peace of mind. Having the opportunity to recharge my batteries makes dealing with tomorrow's challenges easier.
“I always make time for rejuvenation.
I feel like my day is incomplete unless I set aside some time for myself. I focus on doing things that make me feel refreshed.”
Each evening after work, I soak my feet in a lavender bath. The smell of lavender relaxes me and helps me to unwind. I feel the tightness in my shoulders subside right away. This activity is the bridge between the stresses of work and ultimate relaxation for the rest of the night.
It is important for me to have my favorite treats nearby. I deserve them. Giving myself treats makes me feel special and rebuilds my self-esteem.
Once a month, I treat myself to a pampering session. I enjoy massages. For one hour each month, I lay still and allow my muscles to be soothed. I am energized after a massage session. I feel invincible!
Rejuvenation equips me with the drive to make it through tough days. I know what awaits me at the end of each day, so I work towards it.
Today, I treat myself because I deserve it. I treat myself because my body and mind need it. My existence is more complete when I balance challenges with rewards. I commit to always giving myself that balance so I can enjoy a better quality of life.
- Do my family members recognize when I need a break?
- Does quiet time away from the day-to-day activities help to rejuvenate me?
- Am I respectful when others desire to take a break for renewal?
- "How do I rejuvenate my mind and body?"
- "I need to hit the reboot button on my body. I feel so worn out."
- "I don't know how to refresh myself and my life."
- "I need to relax and rejuvenate myself right now. I need suggestions."
Rejuvenate yourself and solve your problem, click here.