How To Focus and Make Smart Plans For Your Future
I like to live my life according to a plan. It is difficult to end up in a good place by accident. By having plans and goals, I increase the likelihood of having a wonderful life. I want my life to be an example of what is possible.
I choose to avoid living my life by default. I move toward something good, rather than move away from something painful. Just trying to avoid pain means I lack a plan.
My plans for the future are thoughtful and intelligent. I put a lot of careful consideration into my goals. My goals are perfect for me.
“My plans are in line with my values and beliefs. I know my life is getting better as I take steps to follow my plans.”
I take the necessary time each week to re-evaluate my progress and make adjustments to my plans based on that evaluation. If I keep tweaking my approach, success is mine. Success is my destiny.
At night, I think about everything I did that day to put my plans into action. I ask myself how I can enhance my plan and the actions I am taking each day. I visualize being successful and fall asleep in the knowledge that I am actively bettering my life.
Today, I focus on my plans for the future. My renewed plans are congruent with my values. I am excited about what lies ahead. I make smart plans for my future.
- What are my three most important goals?
- What are my plans for achieving those goals?
- How much time do I spend each day toward achieving those goals?
- "How do I create a great life for myself?"
- "I need to make a change in my life and plan for my future."
- "I'm so impatient and unfocused. I need to make better decisions for my future."
- "How do I make better decisions so I have a better life and future?"
Make smart plans for your future and solve your problem, click here.