How To Feel Comfortable Despite Uncertainty
Uncertainty is a fact of life. Many circumstances are beyond my control, but I am happy living with doubts.
“I recognize that there are advantages to going through turbulent times. Old habits fade away. New opportunities emerge.”
I encounter challenges that teach me valuable skills and sharpen my abilities.
My curiosity is aroused when I am in a situation where the outcome is yet to be decided. My thinking is flexible. I feel confident. I know I can adapt.
When I look at the aspects of my life where I already accept uncertainty, they show me how I can extend this approach.
In the workplace, I focus on my performance instead of office gossip and news reports about possible mergers.
In relationships, I work at being kind to others instead of creating rigid expectations about their behavior.
As a parent, I give my children love and guidance and respect their choices.
When it comes to my health, I pay attention to the lifestyle decisions I can control. I get plenty of rest, good nutrition, and daily exercise. I manage stress and see my doctor regularly.
My financial planning is similar. I stick to my budget and build my savings. I am satisfied knowing that I make my best efforts.
Today, I embrace the uncertainties in my life. I remain calm and enjoy the challenges that invite me to grow.
- How does accepting uncertainty enhance my life?
- What would l miss out on if I was able to predict everything?
- What are some areas of my life where I could practice accepting uncertainty?
- "How do I relax given so many uncertainties my life?"
- "The unknown makes me crazy and anxious."
- "I need to find a way to feel more comfortable despite so many uncertainties."
- "I don't know how to relax amid uncertainty. It's very frustrating."
Overcome uncertainty confidently and solve your problem, click here.