How To Live In Love and Enjoy Your Life
I realize that love manifests itself in so many ways. When I live in love, I am able to enjoy a better quality of life.
Love manifests itself in how I relate to strangers. It is easy to turn a blind eye to someone begging on the street. But even when I have no money, I respond with kindness. I avoid shunning another person. I realize that decision is out of love.
When someone offends me, instead of getting upset, I let them know that regardless of the situation, I still admire their positive traits. This approach immediately allows the other person to see the mistake in their actions.
“I believe I show love by pointing out a person's strengths to them.”
I spend a lot of time empowering my children to compete. I reassure them that winning is actually unimportant. I let them know that competition builds their drive to succeed. My encouragement is a manifestation of my love.
Showing love physically is also important to me. I use every opportunity to hug someone or pat them on the shoulder.
My heart feels so light when I give love to others! Very few things affect me negatively.
Today, I work towards maintaining that light-heartedness. I like how I feel when I give love to others. I feel positive energy coming right back to me when I show love and kindness to those around me.
- Can I handle stressful situations better when I have a light heart?
- Do others tend to treat me with love once they realize I am inclined to treat them that way?
- How can I enhance my relationships with love?
- "How do I live in love?"
- "I need to enjoy my life more than I currently am. Any ideas?"
- "My life is miserable and I need a quick change. Help!"
- "I feel weighted down with unhappiness and need a radical change in my life."
Live in love and solve your problem, click here.