How To Be The Architect Of Your Life
I am ultimately responsible for the life I experience. I can change nearly any aspect of my life, so I create the life I desire.
I am free of the belief that circumstances control my life. Circumstances simply provide a starting point. The direction of my journey is the same. Some circumstances might make changes more difficult, but I am up for the challenge.
“I choose goals and activities that move my life in a positive direction. I have a vision for my life that supports my dreams and the people closest to me.”
I put plans into place and review those plans each week.
I see the opportunities around me and leverage those opportunities to the best of my abilities. When I do this, my life gets better. The more my life is enhanced, the more control I feel I have over it.
I am very confident in my ability to design my life and to make that vision come to fruition. I realize that it takes a little bit of effort each day to achieve any substantial results. I am happy to put forth that effort. The best things in my life usually require the most work.
My life is my masterpiece. I take full responsibility for my past, current, and future circumstances.
Today, I renew my commitment to designing my life. I am working harder and more efficiently at making my life exactly the way I want it to be.
- What can I do immediately that would enhance my life the most?
- Do I have goals in place so I can stay on track?
- What resources am I underutilizing?
- "How do I design my life and decide where I want to go?"
- "I need to stop listening to other people and make my own decisions."
- "How can I start choosing the right path for my life to take?"
- "Life's been a rough ride. I need to take charge of it to get it under control."
Master your life and solve your problem, click here.