How To Be More Kind, Generous and Respectful
I realize that everyone is unique and I appreciate what each person has to offer. I am generous with each person I meet. I freely give of my time, attention, and support.
“By treating others so well, I encourage them to respond with kindness. Everyone wins when I am generous.”
Kindness is simply a part of who I am. I spread compassion and love wherever I go. I enjoy being kind and receiving it back. I can always find a way to be kind to others. It is easy to be kind, because I genuinely care. When I care about others, they also care about me.
Respect is important, and I am respectful to everyone I meet. Everyone is special and worthy of respect. By reminding myself of this fact, I find it easy to treat others appropriately. I am in awe of each person I meet and want them to know how I feel.
Whenever I find myself being less than generous, kind, or respectful, I take a moment to remind myself that every person is deserving of these things. I refocus myself and behave in a way that is more kind and loving. I am able to reverse the situation quickly and easily.
I realize my power to make everyone I meet feel better or worse. I want everyone to feel better as a result of meeting me.
Today, I am generous, kind, and respectful to everyone. People are happier because of meeting me. I treat everyone in a positive and loving way.
- How can I be more generous, kind, and respectful?
- What impact can I have on someone's day?
- How would my life change if I were more kind, generous or respectful?
- "How do I be more kind, warm and open to people?"
- "I need to be a little kinder and respectful to people I meet."
- "How can I be so kind when others treat me so badly?"
- "Life's been tough for me. I need to remember to be more generous when I can be."
Be kinder, more generous & respectful and solve your problem, click here.