How Fun and Laughter Can Heal Life's Wounds
I believe that fun and laughter are the salves that heal many of life's wounds. Humor propels me forward and lets me triumph over the challenging moments of my life.
“Because I have a sense of humor, I successfully navigate through some tough situations during my day.”
Getting through touchy events with some humor serves to brighten my life in some small way.
When I feel the stress of dealing with family situations, home maintenance, and my career, I allow myself to find a bit of levity in those situations. When I can laugh about something, my kids and spouse take my lead. As we all laugh together, we are able to let go of negative feelings and replace them with positive ones.
Occasionally, the challenges of taking care of the house and yard can make me feel overwhelmed. Yet with a smile and a joke to myself, I can buckle down and continue my efforts.
I realize that if I can laugh at some unforeseen challenge at work, it shows that I can survive the event unscathed.
I am proud of my ability to discover humor when I encounter a tough situation at work or when I am confronted with a challenging project.
Today, I intend to make special efforts to notice the humor during trying moments and situations. I know my life is enriched because of my capacity to discover something to smile about when the going gets tough.
- Do I consider myself to be a person who has a healthy sense of humor?
- How do I handle life's frustrating, annoying, or disappointing events?
- What will I do to manage life's “bumps in the road” with a bit of levity?
- "How do I heal those deep wounds inside me?"
- "I need help healing my inner wounds."
- "I feel it's too painful to relive the wounds within me."
- "Nothing I have tried is helping heal me from within."
Overcome life's challenges with laughter and solve your problem, click here.