How To Quickly Sharpen Your Mind Each Night Before Bed
"How do I keep my mind sharp after a daily dose of stress?"
"My brain is frazzled. Help!"
"I don't know how stimulate my brain to keep it sharp."
"Simple question. How can I sharpen my mind quickly each day?"
A tough day at the office or a bad day in general can really wreak havoc on your mind.
It's so easy for one day's events to make you feel tired, burnt out and even incapable of successfully carrying out anything in the days that ensue.
The good news is that I can help you fix this problem quickly and resume you're A-game the very next day.
I am going to help you sharpen your mind before bed so it's 100% rejuvenated by the time you wake up.
Follow these 4 easy, effective mind-sharpening strategies each night:
Meditation is a simple, effective way to give your mind clarity so you're equipped to handle any of life's challenges. Taking deep, intense breaths is perhaps the best way to renew and rejuvenate a worn-out mind.
- Put in one of your favorite yoga DVDs and go along with the techniques for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Fill your tub with water, add a few drops of lavender, and just allow yourself to soak in the quiet relaxation of your bathroom.
Where & when will you meditate?
Get some laughs.
Part of the reason you feel unable to work effectively after a rough start to the week is stress. You may not necessarily be able to identify a particular stressor, but that overwhelmed feeling you have is likely due to stress. And what's the best way to eliminate the effects? Get some laughs!
- Rent a blockbuster comedy and watch it from beginning to end. You're going to experience clarity and sharpness like never before once you're done!
- Get together with friends for a laid back evening and share some heartfelt laughs. You'll feel recharged and ready to take on the world.
What makes you laugh?
Put your brain to work.
Putting your brain to work on things outside of work is another great way to get your mind ticking again. The mind is one of those tools that works better when engaged, so go ahead and engage it!
- Pick up a crossword puzzle or spend some time figuring out a few Sudoku games.
- Play a game or sport that requires intense hand-eye coordination, as such games engage the mind as well.
How will you put your brain to work?
Modify your diet.
There are certain types of superfoods that are great for sharpening the mind. In fact, if you had been eating them during the course of that rough day, you'd probably have come out victorious instead of feeling like you're on the brink of a breakdown!
- Foods and beverages rich in antioxidants are known to have very healthy benefits for the brain. Fill up on green tea as well as fruits and vegetables so your mind can return to a state of sharpness.
- More and more, science is revealing that omega-3 fatty acids are effective at promoting brain health. You can find omega-3 fatty acids in certain types of fish like salmon, tuna, sardines and trout. There are also A LOT of Omega-3 supplements you can buy. Do your research as 90% of the brands are crap and ineffective!
What do you eat? What needs to change?
It's so easy in today's crazy world to feel tired, burnt out and even incapable of successfully making it thru a day. Then the next day, and the next, and so on...
However, by following these 4 mind-sharpening strategies, you can regroup and rejuvenate your mind and prepare yourself for any challenges thrown at you.
Simply integrate these 4 strategies into your day to day health and fitness activities.
With very little effort, your mind and body will suddenly feel GREAT!
Sharpen your mind and solve your problem, click here.