How To Use Positive Results To Reach A Goal
I fully understand that there are some goals which are achieved through a series of smaller steps and objectives. I accept that I sometimes need to go through different channels to reach the final pathway to success.
“I use positive results from each small success as motivation to keep pursuing my bigger goals and dreams.”
I avoid looking at how much farther I have to go to reach my goal. I never let that distance discourage me. Instead, I celebrate each tiny victory and then move on to the next step.
When I am faced with financial challenges and debt, I design a plan to become debt free. I set a realistic timeline based on what I know I can achieve if I set smaller objectives.
I take one credit card at a time and commit to making a set payment each month until it is fully paid. I avoid letting unexpected circumstances cause me to renege on my financial responsibility.
When it comes to my physical health, I set a target for reaching various fitness milestones. I create my goals based on the time and resources I have at my disposal. I promise to devote 30 minutes each day to exercising and I stick to that commitment.
Today, I acknowledge that sometimes the tiny steps towards a goal are more effective than taking giant steps to reach it. I relish in the excitement of achieving smaller objectives, knowing that I am one step closer to the ultimate prize.
- Do I sometimes feel discouraged when even my smaller goals seem unattainable?
- Do I believe in my ability to reach my goals?
- How do I motivate myself to keep pursuing my goals when they seem far away?
- "How do I reach a huge goal that I set out for myself?"
- "Should I break down larger goals into smaller steps?"
- "How do I achieve my goals? Some are so lofty!"
- "I feel down and out of luck. I don't know if I will ever reach my dreams."
Achieve your goals and solve your problem, click here.