How To Take Actions Which Lead To Happiness
In life, I have many choices before me. I am blessed with the opportunity to select how I spend my time and the behaviors I choose to display.
“I understand the unique and intricate connection between these two facets of my life: behavior and feelings.”
If I feel sad or disillusioned about something, I allow myself a few minutes to experience those emotions and reflect on their sources.
Recognizing how my choices and actions influence the outcome in a situation is important. I also realize that the feelings I experience from an upsetting situation can profoundly impact the course of my day.
So I consciously engage in something that brings me pure joy and helps lift my emotions. My feelings of happiness stay with me throughout my entire day!
Sometimes, simple things like a walk outdoors or hearing the voice of a friend make me happy. Spending time in my home, my sanctuary, provides feelings of peace and joy. Watching my children's exuberance reminds me of the happiness I can feel whenever I choose.
Because I am responsible for my own feelings, I choose to bring pleasure and contentment into my life.
Today, I intend to take whatever steps necessary to initiate and maintain joyful feelings. I know that ultimately, my daily actions determine how I feel. I choose happiness.
- What can I do each day to invite more happiness into my life?
- When I feel blue, how do I react? What are my behaviors?
- What actions can I take to ensure I maintain my happiness, regardless of what troubles me?
- "What do I need to do to be happy?"
- "I don't feel happy. How can I turn that around?"
- "Life's been rough lately. How can I start each day happier?"
- "I've lived a hard life. I want to feel better."
Find happiness and solve your problem, click here.