How To Quickly Make Positive Daily Affirmations Work For You
"Why don't affirmations ever work for me?"
"What am I doing wrong?"
"Affirmations, do they really work?"
"I'm totally frustrated. I tried positive affirmations, but had zero results."
Have you tried repeating positive daily affirmations without seeing any noticeable improvement in your life whatsoever?
Are you frustrated or feeling let down?
Wouldn't it be super if you could experience more positive changes from affirmations?
Making affirmations work for you starts with a clear understanding of what they are:
An affirmation is a positive statement written as if you are saying it, and addresses a personal characteristic you may have, wish to have, or want more of.
Many affirmations also include content that prompts your mind to ponder the characteristic in self-reflection.
Follow this 7 step process to help you experience the greatest benefits from positive daily affirmations:
Make an effort to clear your mind before reading an affirmation.
Quiet your mind. Ensure you have enough time, like 15 minutes or so, to read, process, and reflect on the affirmation. Then, read through the affirmation.
Is your mind clear of clutter?
Are you familiar with all the words used in the affirmation?
If not, look up any questionable words. Think about how these words relate to the topic.
Do you fully understand the affirmation?
Re-state the affirmation in your own words.
This step increases your understanding and retention of the content as your mind mulls over the concepts.
- You could say something like, "I think this affirmation is describing the best ways to talk about your feelings with another person. It focuses on being honest and not being afraid to share how you really feel."
How can you make the affirmation your own?
Endeavor to apply the affirmation to yourself.
Do you behave, think, or feel as the affirmation suggests?
- If you identify that you already handle the subject matter as it's portrayed in the affirmation, then the affirmation confirms this quality in your mind & helps boost your self-confidence.
- If you believe you respond in less than positive ways to the situations described, what can you learn from the affirmation?
- Reflect on the positive methods in the affirmation to help develop those methods in your own life. Strive to apply the information in similar situations in the future.
How can you apply the affirmation to yourself?
Recognize that an important function of an affirmation is to encourage you to look within yourself.
This is an important function of an affirmation. Effective affirmations usually state you're skilled at something or can emotionally deal with situations in healthy ways.
Does the affirmation make you look within yourself?
Achieve self-improvement with affirmations.
For people like you, who seek to live the most fulfilling life possible, affirmations can provide an endless array of self-improvement topics upon which you can reflect.
- Affirmations confirm the great qualities you already have and help you develop and strengthen the characteristics you want to add to your repertoire.
- The combination of self-reflection and repetition enables the affirmation to reach your sub-conscious mind and changes your beliefs and actions, one thought at a time.
What can you reflect on?
Discover new and exciting qualities about yourself.
Because life is often a rocky pathway, engaging in ongoing self-discovery can help you better navigate the bumpy parts of your journey by figuring out things about your personal qualities and ways of relating.
What have you learned?
When you follow this 7 step process, you will finally experience the results you expected from positive daily affirmations.
Plus, you will discover new knowledge and also learn to apply the new information in your own life in ways that strengthen and benefit you.
Benefit from positive affirmations and solve your problem, click here.