"How do I get the motivation to get off the couch?"
"I need to get off my couch and step outside."
"I feel like I am glued to my couch. How to I break free?"
"It's so tempting to stay seated on my couch. How do I finally get up?"
Are you a couch potato?
Do your friends and family make fun of you?
If you are ready to lose the "Couch Potato" label and make some changes, I'm ready to show you where to start.
So put down the remote control and stop flipping thru 500 channels of nothing to watch.
You are about to become truly aware of how much of life is passing you by while you watched TV and lush out.
It's time to improve the quality of your life and find a new self-image for yourself.
Here are my top 4 ways to get off the couch and improve the quality of your life:
Become an activity addict.
This label can have multiple meanings. It depends on whether you're exercising your body, mind, or both! Either way, getting active is invigorating and you'll love it. And the rewards are far greater than if you continue to be a Couch Potato.
- If you've been sedentary and sitting on your ass for an extended period, choose a form of exercise that you can begin easily. Easy will motivate you to start NOW. No excuses to be a couch potato. Start small, and work your way up to moderate and high intensity workouts.
- Take up a hobby or pastime that gets your brain motivated. How about chess? Photography? Motorcycle mechanics? Choosing something that gets your mind inspired is better than channel surfing all day.
- Whatever you decide, allow yourself to become consumed by the activity. You'll have a new purpose in life besides catching repeats of your favorite shows.
What activities are you going to pursue starting today?
Become A Health Food Honcho.
Now is the perfect time to start eating healthy. Make the decision to turn your life around and stop being a couch potato. A great place to start is with your diet. Read magazines and check out websites that teach you about healthy food alternatives. Then, cook them into being!
- Go to the supermarket. Stock up on healthy groceries. Don't be tempted by the drive-thru of a fast food joint. Your body will thank you!
- Cook more, instead of going for pre-packaged meals. This way, you can control the ingredients you consume and make your healthy meals unique and yummy.
- Toss out the chips and sodas. Replace with fruit, veggies, and some whole grains, like whole wheat bread.
How will going to change your diet?
Become A Discovery Magnet.
I'll admit, TV does offer some great educational programs. However, watching reality TV or other addictive programs doesn't engage your mind. You simply become a couch potato. Instead, put down the remote control and pick up a book. You choose the subject. Discover things you knew absolutely nothing about but always wanted to learn. Get your think tank firing on all cylinders!
What are you going to do to explore and engage?
Become A Love Bug.
Maybe you became a Couch Potato because something was missing or absent from your love life. Maybe you're single? Feeling alone? Get off your ass. Rebrand yourself as a Love Bug and embrace love. For starters, you can:
- Join a dating website.
- Hop on a website like meetup.com and meet some great new people with similar interests!
- Get your friends to set you up on a blind date.
- Volunteer in your community. You'll meet the most loving, warm, caring people in your life.
- Bring out your softer, romantic side. Listen to love songs and become more attuned with your feelings.
How will your love express itsel?
Life is short and speeds by fast.
You are missing out on living life by being a Couch Potato.
But, never fear, you can start anew today!
It may be scary or you may feel unsure, but it will pass. The rewards are immeasurable and incredible once you get off the couch and start living.
Put the remote down, get off the couch, and do something you've never done before.
Stop being a couch potato!
Stop being a couch potato and solve your problem, click here.