How To Slim Down and Tone Your Body In Just 6 Weeks
"How can I lose weight where I need to quickly?"
"I need to tone and slim my body in the next few months."
"What simple things can I take out of my diet to lose weight?"
"Is it possible to tone my body in a matter of several weeks?"
Looking fit and trim may be a challenge.
However, a challenge doesn't mean it's impossible. In fact, with the right changes in your diet, you can enjoy a toned body in as little as six weeks.
But where do you start? What kind of changes do you need to make in order to achieve this result?
It comes down to one thing: the foods you eat.
Follow these four dietary recommendations and you stand a super chance at hitting your target squarely.
Avoid 'belly bloaters' like the plague!
One of the quickest ways to skim some of that belly fat is to avoid belly bloaters. That's right, within a matter of days, your puffy tummy can start to look like a washboard!
- Carbonated beverages cause bloating because of the air component. Give them a break while on your body toning mission.
- Vegetables like broccoli, asparagus and cabbage have excellent nutritional value. But due to a sugar property known as raffinose, they remain undigested until they get to the large intestine. As a result, they also contribute to bloating.
- Hard candy and chewing gum increase the amount of air you take in. More air usually means bloating, which you don't want. Plus, candy gives you extra unwanted calories anyway!
- Dairy products can cause terrible bloating, especially if you're allergic to lactose. For the next six weeks, avoid dairy products. You can enjoy many of the same benefits from other foods.
What "belly bloaters" do you consume? What will you replace them with?
Increase your fiber intake.
Fibrous foods are excellent at helping you to shed an unwanted bulge. Because fiber is lower-calorie, yet dense, you tend to feel fuller longer. Additionally, fiber does a good job of expelling toxins from your system. This takes place while indigestible fiber moves through your body.
About 30 grams of fiber per day is highly recommended (based on a 2,000 calorie diet). You'll notice the difference quickly!
- Most vegetables and fruits with skin are good sources of fiber.
- Whole grain products like oatmeal and quinoa are also great sources of fiber.
- Try a natural high fiber bar or drink supplement. Make sure there are multiple sources of fiber in whatever you choose. 6 - 12 grams of fiber per serving will do wonders for you.
Where will you get your fiber?
Skip the sugar.
Sugar is notorious for causing weight gain due to its ability to rapidly convert to fat when stored.
- Sugary foods have higher calories. They're also easier to indulge in because they're so tasty! But consuming excess sugar can result in weight gain of a pound or more each week, while contributing absolutely no nutritional value.
What sugars do you ingest? What will you replace it with?
Skimp on the salt.
Excess sodium is usually linked to health conditions like hypertension. However, salt also plays a part in your weight loss regimen.
- Consumption of excess salt results in fluid retention. Try not to exceed 2,300 mg of salt per day. It's pretty easy to gauge that. Processed food labels show sodium content (some have shocking amounts!), and you can control how much salt you put in your meals.
How much salt do you consume? How will you lower that amount?
Learn how to slim down and get toned the right way. Eat healthier foods and eliminate fat producing foods. Once you're able to make these four dietary changes, you'll be on your way to a more toned body.
Of course, a regular exercise regimen can't hurt the process! Combine your new diet with enough cardio and strength training to achieve maximum results.
In just 6 weeks, you'll look in the mirror, step on the scale and happily admire your accomplishments.
Slim down, tone your body and solve your problem, click here.