How To Be A Strong Leader
Life is a stream of situations that require us to step up and take action. As a leader, I have the power to create change for the better by my choice of action. I am also aware that my choices are a factor in how others perceive me.
“I have the intelligence and insight to make a positive impact on the lives of those around me.”
I meditate in order to gain perspective and clarity about any major choice that is set before me. Meditating brings me into the now and pushes out negative factors.
When making a change, I consider those I am affecting before I make the change apparent. Although my actions may displease some, it is important that my choices reflect consideration for all involved.
I am aware of the needs of those around me. I know that the people I influence need to be reassured that they are heard and included in the actions being taken.
When my decisions are met with questioning, I find the confidence within to keep faith in my decisions.
Today, I choose to be a leader that others respect and admire. When I make decisions, I carefully consider the people whose lives I influence and choose options that present the most positive solutions for all.
- Am I willing to be criticized for my decisions?
- Who am I impacting as a leader?
- What can I be taught by those that I influence?
- "How can I be a better, stronger leader for my team?"
- "I've failed to be the leader I know I can be."
- "What am I doing wrong. I know I can be a group leader."
- "I'm having a hard time showing my leadership strength."
Be a stronger leader and solve your problem, click here.