4 Simple Weight Loss Secrets That Get Results Fast
"Why aren't I losing weight? I've done everything the way I was told to."
"I'm giving it my best effort to lose weight. Why isn't my diet working?"
"What don't I know about dieting that I really should?"
"I'm totally frustrated. I'm not losing weight. My diet isn't working. Help!"
Trying to lose weight is not only hard as hell, but the constant bombardment of “quick fixes” is likely to end up causing your head to spin in confusion.
Regardless of the diet or weight loss plan you choose, there are 4 commonalities that are often overlooked. So, if you haven't been able to lose as much weight as you expected, here is how to achieve a successful balance of diet and exercise.
Follow these 4 simple weight loss secrets you may not know, but that get results very fast:
Eat sufficiently on workout days.
Even though you're working toward burning off calories, exercise actually works better when you maintain healthy consumption patterns.
- The body needs fuel to do what you want it to do. That fuel comes from food, so restricting it may result in ineffective workouts.
- Not consuming enough on workout days can cause your body to go into survival mode and burn valuable muscle tissue instead of fat because it feels you're starving it.
Match food choices with types of exercise.
Depending on the types of exercise you're doing, the food choices you make can help or hinder your results. For example:
- Carbohydrates are best for workouts that require high energy, like aerobics, running and other cardiovascular workouts.
- Protein is effective at building muscle and burning fat, so on days when you're doing weight training, you should ensure you consume enough of this food group.
- Fibrous foods also give energy, but have a more lasting effect. They also help to flush the digestive system which aids significantly in weight loss.
Save cheat snacking for your rest day.
The worst thing you can do is make unhealthy food choices on workout days! Not only could it compromise any progress you've made, but it could also make your workout ineffective and difficult.
- Give yourself a cheat day each week when you can indulge in one or two of your favorite guilty pleasure eats. Avoid overdoing it, however, because you could easily find yourself back at the drawing board.
Set workout time around your meal schedule.
It's important to set your workout time around your meal schedule so you're able to get as much worth as possible from your meals. Otherwise, the foods you eat may just leave your system without being of much benefit to you in your workout.
- Experts recommend that on average, anywhere between one and two hours after a meal is a good timeframe to wait before working out. By then, your body is likely ready to make use of the fuel you gave it.
- It's also a good idea to switch up your meal content depending on the time you'd like to exercise. For example, you could have high-carbohydrate meals earlier in the day and exercise earlier so you can burn much of it for energy.
If you have struggled to lose weight even though you are religiously exercising to boot, the above 4 simple weight loss secrets can put you back in the driver's seat of success.
They will help you achieve the balance your body requires and provide you the results
you've been seeking.
Lose weight, keep it off and solve your problem, click here.