How To Motivate Yourself Every Day To Achieve The Success You Deserve
"I'm seeking a lesson in self-motivation."
"How do I motivate myself to do more and be better?"
"I've tried every possible way to motivate myself. Help!"
"I know I can be successful. I need to light a fire under my butt."
How do you motivate yourself? Do you get it from external factors?
If so, does it work and how long does it last?
Unfortunately, external motivation has an expiration date.
When you look at a successful person, you feel motivated by their success. But what happens when they are out of sight, or you fail to achieve similar success to them overnight? It expires.
Luckily, there are certain strategies you can apply in order to motivate yourself from within!
Incorporate the following five exercises as part of your daily routine.
Love the person in the mirror.
Every morning provides the opportunity for you to accept who you are! It's absolutely important to love who you are and what you've become. That's the first step in being self-motivated.
- Reaffirm your true love for the person you see each and every morning.
- Remind yourself that you're here for a bigger mission of which you might not yet be aware.
- Restore the peace of mind that comes with self-acceptance. Doing this every day allows it to be engrained in your soul.
Do you love yourself?
Accept your stage in life.
Believe that you're exactly where you should be at every moment. Your ability to accept that things happen in their own time will make you comfortable with what you've already achieved.
- Bear in mind that being comfortable where you are doesn't mean you can't strive for greater success.
- Knowing that you've done your best to get where you are is enough to keep pushing you forward.
Every few days, write a list of things you've achieved, whether big or small. Combine them at the end of the month and take an overall look at your awesomeness!
Where are you in your life?
Surround yourself with positive energy.
Positive energy can come from the things you choose to do. It can also come from the people you surround yourself with. When you're surrounded by positive energy, you can't help but maintain positivity!
- Watch movies that empower and uplift you.
- Do things with your friends that build encouragement.
- Put yourself in situations where you'll come out the other end smiling.
How can you add positivity to your day?
Help others from the goodness of your heart.
Avoid helping for personal gain or recognition. When you help others and see the positive impact, you naturally feel better about yourself.
- One helpful act with a positive outcome is usually very inspiring. Seeing the difference you can make in others' lives proves that you're pretty awesome!
- Knowing that you're important to someone else's well-being can make you feel worthwhile. It encourages you to keep helping.
How big is your heart?
Focus on smaller goals.
Reaching for and missing broad, unrealistic goals can be very de-motivating. When you're unreasonable with your capabilities, you end up feeling disappointed when you miss the mark.
- Why not break your major goal into smaller, tangible ones? You'll be able to focus on one part at a time, with each part being another step closer to success!
- Celebrate whenever you achieve a goal ”“ large or small. Proving to yourself that you can do it motivates you to keep going.
What baby steps can you start taking today?
Approach your daily life in the same way a pro sports player approaches training.
What are your goals for today?
What can you achieve when you hit each target?
What will you focus on when you're ready to give up?
You must be your biggest supporter.
Because, in order for others to believe in you, you must believe in yourself first! Tell yourself when you wake up each morning that you are worth every ounce of success that comes your way.
Motivate yourself, be successful and solve your problem, click here.