Natural / Herbal Remedies
It is often called Crocus sativusIts properties include, active ingredients, elements and effects, through enablers like crocetin. This will stabilize and normalize your blood pressure range to what it needs to be for you and your system. It is unique in that you can include it with soups, sauces and some of your cooking and food preparations quite easily. It makes great teas and flavored drinks and has been part of the Mediterranean diets of many cultures from across the world. Only now are we in recent years, recognizing the potential of this wonderful gift of nature, the rarest of flowers to help lower our blood pressure effectively. It is relatively expensive in certain areas, quite cheap in others. Keep your eyes peeled for it and/or consult your local organics or health food store, provider in your area or online.
Also by its real name Tilia europea. Another flower-power type wonder-drug from nature to help with arteriosclerosis or hardening of the arteries, heart disease and such. Anxiety is often seen as aggravating conditions like HPT and HBP and these types of elements and ingredients can help. Boiled and in teas it can easily form part of your routines and not hard to take, with no side-effects in and for most people.
Kudzu is anther anti-oxidant with great properties for controlling blood pressure. Most sufferers and patients of cancer and other heart diseases have also touted its relieving and healing properties.
Hawthorn for your heart is a great way to stay healthy. Dried or as a tea it can do wonders added to your daily diet. 1-2 cups daily.
Garlic is like the major one natural fighter against heart disease, it is magical and medicine for your circulatory and cardiovascular systems overall good for you. Not hard to include in your food, as supplements, oils and more. It breaks down the fats and residue on arterial walls, veins and is an artery health advocate. It destroys and effectively dissolves cholesterol. Has immune-boosting qualities. Cleans arterial plaque. Better heart health.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ)
Coenzyme Q10 is effective for dealing with many medical conditions, including hypertension. At the same time, it is also believed that it strengthens the heart and helps to boost the immune system, with significant anti-oxidant properties as well.
Early indications from several studies have indicated that fish oil (most particularly essential oil omega-3) seem to have the effect of reducing blood pressure for many hypertension sufferers. Choose a high-quality fish oil only.
- BAYBERRY –will help you effectively take care of your body, heart health and circulatory concerns, increase circulation, blood volume and take advantage of its antibacterial fighting power.
- BLACK COHOSH – restores balance in your blood, equalizes blood circulation, natural elements lower high blood pressure effectively, while calming the nervous system (NOT FOR PREGNANT OR NURSING WOMEN).
- BLADDER POD – good for the heart in that it reduces anxiety and associated palpitations.
- BLADDER WRACK – Cholesterol-fighter, stimulating blood flow throughout the body giving warmth, energy where needed and also contains trace minerals
- CAYENNE – does wonders for stimulating and optimizing your circulatory system, it acts like a pick-me-upper for your heart blood-flow is balanced and your blood will move more freely.
- DONG QUAI – HBP fighter, blocker, strengthening and aiding all general circulatory systems, elements.
- GINGKO – Blood flow improvements and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- GINSENG – cholesterol-fighter, heart and circulatory system must-have.
- HORSETAIL GRASS – calcium-containing eliminator of arterial build up.
- HYSSOP – increase circulation, lower HPT, HBP.
- MISTLETOE – calms heart, dilutes arterial properties for optimal flow and viscosity.
- SASSAFRAS – cleanser and stimulant for the blood stream and circulatory systems, ridding the body, heart and arterial surfaces, walls and arteries of build-up and residue, that causes blockages, risking stroke or heart-attack.
- STINGING NETTLE – stimulant and detoxifier.
- VALERIAN – relaxant, affecting heart, muscle and overall feelings of calm, breathing easier.
- WILD YAM – pain-reliever, stimulates the blood-flow.