My Life Is Changing So Fast. I'm Scared. What Can I Do? (Viewed 2866 times)
Standard
Rating: 13
Jill A. writes...

"I hate change. Everything in my life lately has or is changing so fast. I need a new job. I don't know whether I can stay in my current apartment. My dates lately have been a disaster. You get the idea. I hate change and I'm losing it. Your help in calming me down would make me very grateful. But I don't know if you can. Thanks Jeff for trying in advance."
Shy? Want to be anonymous? Ask me your question, and I'll have Jeff answer it for you.
Standard
Rating: 21

Hi Jill.

I'm going to make this short and sweet.

I searched for two specific tutorials I posted a while back on how to successfully deal with change & uncertainty. They're really good.

How To Quickly Overcome A Terrifying Fear Of Change

How To Quickly Overcome A Terrifying Fear Of The Unknown

I invite other members to post their thoughts, experiences and solutions to handling fear of life changes and the unknown. This is a common problem in the lives of many people.

Overcome your fear of change and solve your problem, click here.

Founder of SolveYourProblem.com

The K.I.S.S. Method Works
Enter our intimate realm of love and relationships. Feel more desirable & confident now.
FREE $200. A Gift From Me.
Save up to $200 at over 1 MILLION hotels and resorts. Activate now. Use later. Get one here.
Who. Will. You. VOTE. For?
Enter our civic realm Of US Election Races, activism & solutions. Make the right decision.